10 Most-Read Articles of 2021: Veterinary Podcasts, Culture Concerns and Hiring Tips
With such a dynamic year, it is unsurprising that the list of most-read articles of 2021 on Practice Life contains a variety of topics that readers found interesting. This list includes everything from self-learning to self-care to efficiency and revenue savers to dealing with 2nd year of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many readers found these topics interesting. Read on to see if you do, as well.
- Culture is always important in veterinary practices. In 2021, ways to improve it during the pandemic was critical.
- Veterinary practices were maxed out in 2021 and sought help managing their appointments.
- Podcasts are becoming the preferred mode of learning new things. Unsurprisingly, readers loved the list of the top 5 veterinary podcasts of 2021.
- With the crazy times, practice managers wanted help lightening things and bringing some fun back to their practices.
- While some practices couldn't take on new clients, those that did wanted to make sure they built long-lasting, loyal client relationships.
- Communication tips and strategies are always helpful—especially when dealing with millennial pet owners.
- Your staff's role in differentiating your practice became crystal clear in 2021.
- With hiring concerns in mind, practice managers sought answers for why vet techs leave and how they can get them to stay.
- Always wanting to do what's best for their teams, practice managers were interested in how self-care helps them and their team.
- The link between technology, efficiency and saving money was top-of-mind.
Honorable mention: Hiring was tough in 2021 so readers sought tips for hiring and retaining new employees.